Current Page: Hall Rental
Hall Rental Fee Per Day (Donations Accepted)
- Hall is to be cleaned after use. If not, there will be an additional charge of $50, plus a charge for each City
refuse bag used.
- Time allowed: One day prior to use for decorating, if arrangements are made in advance. This is subject to
- Person signing for "Rental" is responsible for meeting terms of this agreement. This includes cleaning, any
damaged or broken items that occur during this event.
- Cleaning of premise include: Sweeping and mopping if necessary, wiping off tables and chairs, washing
dishes, utensils, roasters and removal of garbage.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the Legion. A licensed bartender is required and will be
furnished free if the bar is to be used. Please do not allow any minors to consume alcoholic beverages on the
- Positively NO kitchen equipment, such as roasters, pots/pans are to be taken from the building.
- Paper tablecloths, napkins and other decorations are to be the responsibility of Lessee.
- Key for the building may be obtained from the Legion member listed below one day in advance.
- Building is available for planning and inspection by contacting Legion member listed below.
To Signup Online - Please Click The Link Below!
Make Checks Payable To:
American Legion Post 224
501 N Main Street
PO Box 121
Alma, WI 54610
Please click the link below to access a printable PDF Hall Rental Agreement form to fill out and mail back. This agreement sets out the names of the parties, the location of the space, type of event and rental fees. This Hall Rental Agreement also sets out the date of the event, any necessary space specifications and possible clean-up changes after the space has been rented. If you have any questions, please email us today!